Authors are invited to submit an abstract in English for each paper they wish to present. The abstract should include title, names and affiliations of authors (including e-mail address of the corresponding author) and 3 to 5 keywords. All submissions must be submitted online via the website and will be peer-reviewed. The abstract submission system will be available from 1 July 2011.
Please note the following points when you are submitting your abstract(s):
- If you are a first-time user of the on-line Abstract and Paper Submission System, you must first sign-up(register) to use the system.
- Abstracts are to be submitted via the abstract text box in the System. You can submit as many abstracts as you want. However do note that each registered author on standard delegate rate can present a maximum of 2 papers and a registered author on student rate can present a maximum of 1 paper.
- You will be requested to indicate your preferred presentation mode: Oral or Poster. However the Technical Committee reserves the final right to decide the presentation mode for your paper.
- APT 2012 strongly encourages authors to submit a full paper describing their work for inclusion in the conference proceedings. However, APT 2012 recognizes this may not be possible for some individuals (eg industry participants) so we will allow an extended abstract (not more than 2 pages) in place of a full paper when needed. Please indicate if you will be submitting a full paper or an extended abstract when you are prompted.
- Should you want to change your decision (presentation mode or full paper/extended abstract submission) or have any problem with the abstract submission,
please email email@example.com.